Tuesday, July 30, 2013

{summertime}

 
 
Here are a few other pictures from today and a few days ago.  Our chalk fun carried over to when we got home today.  The weather was lots cooler today so it was nice to be outside in the afternoon and not be sweltering! 
 
 
 
 



She was telling me that there are "tweet tweets" in the tree by our sidewalk!




She is such a character!!  The faces she makes crack me up!!  I don't even know what she was doing here, but this is pretty priceless!!


They found a few dandelions in the grass today.  He was wishing for "more dandelions!"  HA!


I told her to show me a trick...this is what she came up with!  Downward dog anyone?!



This was taken Sunday evening at Mom and Dad's...They were ho-ing the garden!



 
The other morning they wanted their picture taken!
 


We have been taking advantage of being back in Bozeman this summer!! Tonight we headed to Farmers Market with Mom.  BJ is out of town again for the night, so we bought dinner at Farmers and had supper on the grass at Bogert Park.  Cash chased after [older] girls...who told me that he was "so cute!!"  and Clara and Mom and I watched mini dancers dance to fiddlers.  It looked like rain but never actually rained on us.  I love summertime here!!  Tomorrow is lunch on the lawn and then bite of Bozeman in the evening.  I think by the time fall arrives, we won't have much to regret, we've been soaking up any activity we can in the last few months :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers