Tuesday, July 30, 2013

chalk on the walk

This morning we headed downtown for what I always think is the start of the Sweet Pea week, Chalk on the Walk.  I have only gone once (before we moved...) with Cash and have been looking forward to taking the kids!  Sweet Pea headquarters hands out packs of chalk to the kids and they go crazy all over the sidewalks downtown.  We met up with Ryan and Nana (who were having special time together) and got busy! 









Cash is pretty artistic.  I think he can draw better than BJ and I already!  Funny how you can see these little traits blooming already.  I can already tell that he can draw.  He was drawing daisy and sea turtles! 






He takes his artwork pretty serious!



 
This may be my new favorite pic of Clara!!
 
 
 
It's so nice to be back home to participate in things like chalk on the walk.  In years past, I always had to skip coming to town since we always come for Bite of Bozeman (tomorrow night) and the actual Sweet Pea Festival (this weekend!).  I am thankful that we are back in Bozeman where I feel like we belong. 
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers