Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Independence Day

Cash was super excited this year for "America's Birthday"!  I bought them matching outfits this year...I was so excited to find these cute duds at The Children's Place.  This will probably be the last year I will be able to dress Cash like his sister without a fight. 
 
 
Here are some pics from our day!!
 
 
 
 






Playing at Nana and Grandpa's house....











The boys getting into a water fight, not sure if you can tell, but they are sopping wet!!




 Clara was describing to us how the fireworks went off...pointing in the air saying "pop, pop!" She LOVED the fireworks!  The boys {big} set off some after dinner and she was so excited!  She didn't make it to the "big show" later that night though.






Waiting for Grandpa to set off the fireworks...They were tired and hot but were troopers!  I think these two pictures tell the story!


2 comments:

Rox said...

Where do I even start?! Their outfits are adorable, you look gorgeous, and Cash's sunglasses kill me! Great pictures!

Betsy said...

Thanks!! Cash calls his sunglasses the "one man wolfpack" glasses!!

Blog Archive

Followers