Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 10 of 2010

It is New Years Eve today, and what better time to do a top 10 list of things/events in 2010 for the Cope Fam!


{1} BJ got a job at PPL, MT after being laid off 18 months!!

{2} Moved to Butte, MT (see reason above!)

{3} Cash started walking (can you believe it was just earlier this year!!)

{4} We ditched my 94 Cherokee and got a brand new Jeep Rubicon

{5} Cash had his tonsils out

{6} I lost 12 lbs from walking! (BJ also lost 10 lbs...from getting E.Coli!)

{7} Spent lots and lots of fun holidays, weekends and evening at my parents house

{8} Cash talks LOTS....actually he rarely isn't talking or yelling these days!

{9} We took Cash on his first camping adventure. Nobody slept!

{10} Got a new camera to take billions and billions of pics of one Cash Henry, to share with all of you on the lovely blog!


We hope you all have a great 2011!! Who knows what the new year will bring, but I will continue to blog and share lots of pics with you all! And after reading this list, I think my hubby needs to take Cashy and I on some kind of vacation this year :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers