Sunday, December 12, 2010

HAPPY ** BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL MOM!!








Well, early birthday that is. Her birthday is on the 20th of December. Since Aunt Tina and Uncle Mike were in town last weekend, we had some presents and cake a little early.

Andrea planned the whole thing! She did all the decor, and yummy cake. It turned out wonderful! Oh, did I mention it was a surprise to Mom? We all walked in after the Stroll and she was pretty surprised to see the party.

Happy (early) Birthday to Mom!! She is my best friend, and I am so glad I get to call her Mom. Putting everyone before her, she is always there when in need. Over the past 2 years she has become the best Nana too! Those 2 little boys love her to pieces.

I won't tell you how old she is....let's just say, I will be 30 at the end of December and she had just turned 20 when I was born....She looks AMAZING and gets carded for alcohol on a regular basis! I NEVER get carded anymore...hmm.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers