Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve Coffee at the Leaf and Bean





I am not sure when this got all started, but for years us girls have met up at the Leaf and Bean for a cup of coffee on Christmas Eve. I think it got started when I was working at Hallmark, or maybe even Albertsons and usually had to work on Christmas Eve day. I will tell you a funny story that happened two years ago.....We reminise about this now every year, and imagine we will in years to come! So, two years ago I had a teeny tiny newborn. I was a new Mom and, quite frankly didn't know my head from my butt, and had a VERY difficult time getting out of the house. So on this particular Christmas Eve, I had a nursing baby that wouldn't eat and was being fussy. I showed up in my jammies with uncombed hair and a beanie on my head to cover my crazy hair. I also had one cranky little boy with me, that had been hurried along to nurse, so gave us dirty looks the entire coffee time! Cash and I were quite the sight to say the least!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers