Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Morning








We lucked out on Christmas am and Cash slept til almost 7! We made it to bed around midnight after getting home from Bozeman, and putting out the Santa loot. We actually got up before Cash, and I told BJ this will probably be the only Christmas this happens (until he is a teenager that is!). When I went in his room I told him that Santa had come and left him some presents. He then told me "NO SANTA" and didn't want to come out to the living room. We quickly realized that to a 2 year old a scary Santa coming to your house in the middle of the night can be kinda frightening. So we told him he was gone and after a few questions of "santa gone?" we headed out to check out the bike and stocking gifts. He was pretty excited for the bike and didn't seem too interested in his stocking. It was a nice Christmas and I think fun was had by all!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers