Wednesday, August 28, 2013

end of summer

Next week Cash starts his new pre-school.  Summertime is closing and I am sad but looking forward to fall.  The other day, we went to the last Lunch on the Lawn at the Emerson.  I told the kids I was sad that it was the last one since it meant summertime was almost over.  Leave it to the wise 4 year old in the backseat to remind me that fall is coming and we love picking pumpkins at Rocky Creek Farm, so I actually shouldn't be so sad.  Well put kid...well put!





                                                  backyard t-ball








                                                         She was saying "more, more!"





 It started sprinkling the other night.  It was a good excuse for the kiddies to break out their rain coats.  I scored Clara's at the Goodwill a few months ago.  It's a Hatley and I got it for $3.99!  I love a good bargain!! 








I am mending this week from surgery on Monday.  Just a day surgery to repair two hernias in my belly.  However I am slow moving and sore.  Trying to lay low which is something that I have a hard time with.  Mom has taken the kids everyday this week for me.  I am so grateful to her!  The kids willingly say bye to me early every morning and run for Nana's car.  They are lucky to have such a wonderful Nana that loves them so much!  The house isn't the same without the craziness of two kids running around.  I am trying to let my body heal as much as I can, before normal life returns soon!  Big news coming around here...Friday our puppy arrives on the airplane from Oklahoma...shh...it's a surprise to the kids!!

No comments:

Followers