Monday, August 19, 2013

{{camping}}

 
I would like to start this post with a disclaimer:
I am not a camper by nature...I don't like things dirty...
 
With that said....
These two little people deserve to figure out if they like camping...in the dirt...
 
 
They both do...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[caught playing nicely]





                                      

                                               [new friends at the neighboring campsite]










                                          [it was a little bit of heaven for Joe Teti aka Cash.  Have you seen dual survival? It's Cash's favorite show.  We play it every day...And I have to "talk like a man" or he gets real upset with me!]



 
 
We got up to our campsite (that BJ had reserved on his way to Hebgen earlier that am) around our normal dinnertime.  Luckily the kids played nicely until we could semi set up camp and get dinner going.








                                                           {pop-tarts for breakfast}







                                            
                                               {proof that I was actually on the trip too!}
 
 
 
{rock throwing at the river}











                                                   {jeep ride on Saturday afternoon}
 
 
{wild raspberry picking}
 
 
We ended up staying two nights.  Both kids slept really well, considering.  I survived being dirty and I am sure we will venture out again...

2 comments:

Rox said...

Your kids are gorgeous! Clara reminds me so much of Milo, must be because they're so close in age. I laughed at the "proof you were there," the moms with cameras are rarely in the pictures! And Cash playing survival, love it!

Betsy said...

Thanks! Don't you think Milo and Clara's ages are so fun?! Personalities emerging and learning something new daily :)

Followers