Monday, May 14, 2012

**Mothers Day**

My First Mother's Day with two kids!
We went out to breakfast at Great Harvest on Saturday am, since not too much is open in Butte on Sundays. Then on Sunday morning I got my card (with Cash's signature on it!) and a new lense for my camera! We headed to Bozeman after sissy got up from her nappy. When I got there, I had a brand new computer waiting for me from Bob and LaDonna!! My old one has been broke for some time now, so they found a good deal and surprised me with it!! It's really nice and I am posting all today's blog posts on it today :) {Clara hanging out on the back deck}
After lunch, just the girls went and got pedicures at the mall. Clara was a trooper and sat on mine and Nana's lap the entire hour we were there! I think we are going to start making it a tradition to get pedi's on Mother's Day :) {mama and her girls}
We came home after some errands and had a nice dinner outside enjoying the warm weather. It was a wonderful Mother's Day!! {sista's}
{benjamin}
{clara hearts grandpa}

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers