Friday, March 2, 2012

ramblings

It's only take 5 1/2 months but I *sorta* feel like I am getting this two kid business down. I have just put that out into the universe....undoubtedly it will come back around to slap me in the face...I just know it! We have a schedule that seems to work for us. Clara has been morning napping in her swing and I am working on getting her to sleep elsewhere for her afternoon naps. And by elsewhere, I mean on our bed, wedged between pillows with HGTV on to serve as background noise. Cash rarely naps, but we use the Clara napping time to play dinos, or whatever strikes his fancy that day. Yesterday morning he made me a Lego salad. He is so super creative!
We got the jumper out and now....we have two kids that can play together!! Cash loves to help her play with the toys attached to the contraption, and Clara is pretty much a happy camper whenever her big bro is around.
Sissy is pretty fond of her tootsies lately. Stick the girl on the floor and she instantly folds her feet up to her mouth! Socks are a lost cause around here. We lost one at the dollar store yesterday. We spent 10 minutes looking for the sucker and then gave up, only to find it perched in a cart near the front of the store. I only went back since it was a Gap sockie...otherwise I wouldn't have bothered!
I have a slight obsession with headbands for her....I made this one. I have been actually making quite a few. This is the latest one. I think she knows how adorable she is :)
Finished up her photo session and settled right in for her morning nappy.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers