Wednesday, March 28, 2012

playing catch up

Ok, here we go.....pictures are loaded and I have MAYBE a half hour before I need to get to bed!! My bathtime helper! Cash loves to help bathe Clara. He is in charge of her tummy and feet. And he does a dang good job!
This was taken last week, so before she actually learned to fully roll over from back to belly. She was sooo close, I thought I could actually get her in action rolling for the first time....
Maybe if I look up, I will roll??
So I am totally biased BUT....she is the CUTEST BABY GIRL EVER!!!
The other day....the clouds of winter parted....and the sunshine came peeking out to greet us! So nauturally, we got on our shoes and coats and headed out to soak it up. It was almost time for pre-school but we didn't let it stop us from floating a toy sailboat in a big toy bucket! We are fancy like that....
Push the kid to get a nice pic...and the silly face comes out...
I loaded Sissy up in her carseat since we were heading to school soon anyway. I think she enjoyed the sunshine too!
This happy girl had a total melt down minutes after I snapped this picture. Go figure!
Hanging out with Dad...
Someone bought a lion at Wal-Mart with his own money
All bundled up to pick Cashy up from school
Dug out this toy when one of our friends with a one year old was over. Apparently someone still likes it, just doesn't like his pic taken on it.
And....I have found the silver lining to having to wake up EARLY with my babes....beautiful sunrises!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers