Monday, September 22, 2014

Clara June {3 yrs old}

 
Oh Clary June...in the blink of an eye, you are 3 years old.  Time flies when you are having fun baby girl and you my sweet thing are fun.
 
Overflowing with personality these days.  Loving fierce and making us laugh.  Your soft lisp is kinda the cutest thing ever.  The lightest blonde whispy ponytails make me melt.  And a firecracker when messed with. 
 
The dust is settling from the hub bub of Kindergarten and you are settling into the role of only kid at home quite nicely.  Calling it "girl time" during the weekdays and saying that you do not miss him while he is at school.  Truth be told I like our girl time too.  I hear you more.  It's a pretty awesome thing when you realize that you can have a conversation with your kid and we are there. 
 
You are an apple juice LOVER and a huge fan of chicken and rice for dinner.  A new found love of leftovers for breakfast (a trait of Daddy's!) and a fondness for being my "mini chef" while you help make dinners. 
 
I think you are sporty.  A mover and shaker and future dancer...Dance started two weeks ago and you walked right in the class.  Head held high and not a tear or cling to my leg.  I was so proud.  Nana cried.  The oldest and littlest in the class my petite little thing!  You love riding your trike and are soon going to be graduating up to the bike with training wheels.  Eager to go on bike rides after dinner without a complaint about being tired or wanting to go home. 
 
I thought it would be fun to ask a few questions each year to see your opinions change over the years...
 
Favorite Color: pink and purple
Favorite thing to eat: chicken and rice
What you want to be when you grow up: Mermaid
Favorite T.V. Show: Mickey Mouse
 
I love you so so so much Clara!  I waited for a little girl for so long.  And the wait was well worth it. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 









No comments:

Followers