Saturday, December 28, 2013

The rest of December


 
 
I got really behind on posting pics this month.  Hopefully, once again, I can be better at keeping up the blog now that the holidays have died down!!
 
 
I got a new camera lens (!!!!!!!!) from BJ and the kids as my Christmas/Birthday gift!  I had been wanting it for a really long time and was totally surprised by it on Christmas Eve!  It takes AWESOME pics and my goal for the year is to start only shooting on manual...it's hard with moving objects like the kids, but it makes the pictures turn out so much better!
 
On to the pics! 
 
My first few outdoor pics with the lens...See how nice?!
 
 



  Angus hates the rain...but LOVES the snow!  Good thing he's a MT dog now!


Cross-Country skiing in the backyard...



Nana's birthday party!! Ice cream cake at Aunt An's house in jammies!




 
 

Christmas Program at school.  Cash was a singing fool!!  It was adorable!  He was front and center of the half circle they formed.  He had been singing his Christmas songs all the time leading up to it, and he knew every word to every song.  I love watching him!!





 
 

 
We brought home the tree, and put the tree skirt under it...within minutes, Angus thought we had set it up for him apparently!!

 
Caught getting along!  Watching Christmas movies in our room snuggled up with Clara's blanket.
 


No comments:

Followers