Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Clara 2 months


Clara had her 2 month check-up yesterday. I was dreading this day to say the least since I made it. Not because I don't like taking in, but because it meant...SHOTS! Makes me so sad to see my babies in pain, and it seems that those dreaded shots bring out cries like I haven't ever heard before. She must be one tough little thing though, because although she cried, it didn't last long. Must be those delicious chunky thighs she is growing that cushioned the blow?! She got a dose of the Rotavirus (I think that's how it's spelled...) which is in liquid form. My little eater slopped that up like no other!! The nurse was impressed by her mad sucking skills while she didn't even drop a single drop on her face.

Clara is weighing in these days at 11lbs even and 22 1/4 inches long. She is starting to stay awake for longer periods of time although still doesn't like to go more than 2 hrs without a snack of milk. Hoping for some MUCH needed sleep in the next few weeks. I am pretty sure Cash was going a tad bit longer stretches at night by this amount of time, but I can't really remember. Smiles are coming more and more, and Cash usually gets most of them. Although, BJ has been getting lots of smiles lately when he comes home from work. She is getting more alert to her surroundings, and perks up at all noises that big brother makes. She is starting to hold her head up more and more, and I got some super cute pictures of her holding it up and even smiling over the weekend :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers