Sunday, July 17, 2011

Making Dad's Birthday Cake:::::




We made BJ's annual Nutcake this year for his birthday. Cash had a nice time baking with me too. BJ had to go up to Hebgen Dam for 2 days so I got to go along with him. Cash was going to go up with me later in the day, but I decided to leave him with Nana and Grandpa in Bozeman instead. A trial run for when sister is born. He did pretty well. He was bossy and demanding them to watch his new movie. And relaxed in bed with them until he fell asleep and was carried off to his own bed. He lasted most of the night until he was calling out for Nana by 3 am. By 5 he was up again wanting to have his morning cup o' joe with Grandpa. Sounded like they had a good time together.

It was strange not having Cash along with us overnight. To be honest, I didn't quite know what to do with myself, missed him terribly and couldn't wait for the morning to come. The next day, Mom drove him to West Yellowstone and the three of us spend the day at Old Faithful.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers