Thursday, July 21, 2011

Baby Sis 30 Weeks




I found this awesome maternity photographer to take my pictures last week. The scenery was beautiful and the pictures turned out pretty cool!!!

I can't believe in 10 weeks we will have our little GIRL!!!! My doctors appointment went well this week. She is still measuring a tad big. The ultrasound report came back and said that she is in the 81st percentile for weight! She is still in a breech position, but babies can turn up to 37 weeks. The good news is that she has plenty of fluid which makes turning a little bit easier. The bad news is that she is already over 4 lbs by now and can make turning a little more difficult. So we will see, she obviously already has a mind of her own, and will do her own thing when she darn well pleases. I sense a taste of my own medicine coming down the lane with this one....

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers