Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hello 2nd Trimester....already!?

So no pic this post......I am starting to show, but some days it looks like I had too many beers with a big ol dinner! HA I am 14 weeks along now which means.....2nd trimester! I figured this pregnancy would go much faster than with Cash, but I it's going way faster than I imagined!! I had a doctor appointment in Bozeman yesterday and baby had a nice strong heartbeat :) As soon as the doc put the doppler on my belly, the sweet sound of a baby heart was pounding away in the room! Best. Sound. EVER. Cash is aware that there is a belly in Moms tummy, and he has one too! He lifts his shirt and says "look, cute baby!" Lets hope he feels the same way come September!!
And.....we find out what's cookin on May 5th! Can't wait!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers