Thursday, October 29, 2009

Great Grandma and Grandpa head to Arizona



BJ's Grandma Peggy and Grandpa Bill live in Bozeman for the summer and then head down to Arizona for the winter. Every year when they pack up, I wish I was going with them! The AZ weather sounds so enticing this time of year! BJ was hunting (I will post pics soon, he got an elk!) so Cash and I headed out to their place to say good bye. They were still in town last year when Cash was born, so they got to meet him before they left. Unfortunately, the weather has gotten colder earlier this year and they are heading out this week.

I don't have any grandparents of my own anymore, but I am very fortunate to have both Bill and Peggy in my life. Have a great winter in Arizona and we will all see you next year!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers