Saturday, March 28, 2015

November 2014

Here it is the end of March and I have clearly been a blog slacker.  This may be the longest hiatus I have taken...oops!!  I honestly have no excuses other than...life! 
 
So...here are the highlights from November...
 
::Cash turned 6!  He went to school on his actual birthday (although I did offer to let him stay home!) He shares a birthday with another boy in his class so we brought chocolate cupcakes in on the 4th to celebrate. That weekend we had a "hunter man" themed party with friends and family.  Everyone dressed in camo, I do love a good themed party!!  
 
::Leaf raking and playing always ends up being a fun picture opportunity, yes?  Angus got in on the fun too this year.
 
::Christmas tree chopping.  We went with the Odegards this year.  Cash isn't in to many pictures taken of him...sadly with school in the mix...pictures of him are getting harder and harder.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
























No comments:

Followers