Thursday, October 4, 2012

Feelin Fallish

Fall is, hands down, my favorite season.  I love all the beautiful, bright colors and the crisp feeling in the air.


I have taken the kids out on two different days to play in the leaves and take pictures.  Cash calls them our "adbentures" and thanks me over and over for taking him up in the mountains...even though we are only 20 minutes from our house!



I wish the weather would linger a little longer around here.  I know that old man winter will soon be showing his face in no time at all.  I actually had to bundle all 3 of us up this morning in our puffy coats to take Cash to school.  It was 18 degrees!! For now, I will just try to enjoy the colors while they last and be thankful we got out a few times to take pictures.







No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers