Monday, October 3, 2011

so pretty:::

It's pretty fun getting Clara dressed in the am. She is pretty much like my real live doll :) I think every am, I say to BJ "look how cute she looks today in this outfit.." He doesn't look now, he just says "yep." Geez!!! This dress is a 3 months, she still fits in 0-3 months sizes, but I am betting not for much longer. I think she is on the tall side because she seems to be outgrowing the footed stuff much faster. Girlfriend also has some chunky thighs on her already! The Luvs diapers that I always put skinny Cashy in seem to be leaving marks on her legs. Huggies are the best for her, which were always on the bigger side for big brother. Well, I got off the subject now didn't I?! Here are the pics of the pretty, pretty girl! By the way, she has gotten much lighter in the last few days...Uncle Bobby wanted to know if she still looked like she had been spray tanned...So, no Uncle Bobby your niece is looking like a nice Montana white girl ;)





No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers