Sunday, May 8, 2011

Little BROTHER!








We had our 20 week ultrasound on Thursday. After all the checking of the heart, kidneys, bladder etc...baby showed us that he's a BOY!! Cashy is getting a little brother! Baby was flipping and flopping all over the place and was being a bit stubborn for some of the measuring procedures. Everything looks great and he weighs 12 oz already. Cash was 10 oz at the same 20 week check-up. So we shall see how big he ends up being. I had a gut instinct all along that this one was also a boy, and I was right! It works out since we have all boy clothes and toys are our house. And considering he has two boy cousins, we won't have to buy much! This makes four little boys in the family in two years time! We are fully on our way to a baseball team :)

I am so over the moon to have another little man in the house. I am so lucky to have Cash in my life and I love all the "boyish" things that he does, I can't wait for this little guy to bring even more joy and love into my life! My life in the future will be full of baseball games, and dirt bike riding but I can't wait! I truly believe you are meant to have what you get (boy or girl) and even though I am pretty girly myself, I love being a Mom to little boys :) We just can't wait to meet him now!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers