Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I LOVE my boy!!









I am sooo lucky to have Cash as my son. At times I can complain about how crazy he makes me, and how much running around after him I have to do, but I do count my blessings when I think of him! I just think that he is really the sweetest little boy. I know everyone thinks their kiddos are the best thing to grace Gods green earth, but Cash Henry is really the best thing that has happened to me! I laugh everyday, and marvel at the small things that he does. Just tonight, he dug the cheese grater out of the cupboard, and took his tiny cheese chunks that I had given him for a snack and started grating them! Just these silly little things that he does, are pretty amazing to me. I took a few of these pics the other night, after he was all bathed up and smelling so yummy and clean. He likes to play and laugh on our bed before winding down for the night. And I love taking black and whites. Brings a whole new "light" to pics, I think!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers