Saturday, January 23, 2010

Blog slacker...






I think that I have been a blog slacker lately! I read a few other blogs of friends, and when the don't post for a while, I think "geez, they are blog slackers"....then I get on my blog to post, and realize that I am a total slacker!!

Well, not a whole lot has happened lately. Cash had a 5 day long stomach flu last week. Luckily he is getting better, but I felt so sorry for the poor guy. After calling his pediatrician several times, when it seemed like he could keep everything but milk down, I found out that babies can become lactose intolerant when sick. Who knew?!?! So after 7 days with limited to no milk, we are back on track. BJ managed to dodge getting sick, and I was sick over night one night. Glad that is all behind us for sure!

I'm no longer watching Grant. He has moved on to a daycare center in town. Cash and I have taken up walking at the mall early in the mornings. We usually get there around 7 and walk 3 miles every morning. After attempting to walk the neighborhood and only ending up with frustration from a high centered stroller in the snow/ice, I decided the mall is a better option! It's really nice actually, it's all the same people every morning. Cash and I are usually up by 4:30-5:00 so it's perfect to get in early, and be done with excercise by 8 am! Cash usually has some snacks and likes people watching.

Here are some pics that I had on the camera. I will try to not be such a slacker! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers