Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Pics and well baby check-up



Here are a few pictures that Mom took today while we were out there. It was such a nice sunny day! FINALLY!! We went out to BJ's Grandma Peggy and Grandpa Bills earlier in the day. It was nice to visit with them as they had been in Arizona since Cash was a week old. He has changed so much since the last time they saw him. We didn't get any pics because they were feeling a little under the weather. But with them being in town, there will be plenty of chances to get pictures this summer :)
Cash had his 6 month well baby check-up on Friday. Drum roll please.........he has officially tripled in weight since he was born! He is 15 lbs even, 25 1/2 inches long and head circumfrence of 17 1/2 inches. He is in the 10th percentile for weight and 30% for height. HMM....wonder who else is tall and skinny....HA HA
He is now to eat his baby food 3 times a day. Such a big boy getting breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I had been giving him breakfast and dinner so adding one more meal in is not too bad. He has tried quite a few vegi's and fruits and has *yet* to dislike any of them. He LOVES bananas! Some of those baby foods are very yummy...I figure if I am giving them to my baby I had better give them a try first. Needless to say, I think I will skip giving him any kind of the meats! *YUCK* His official bedtime is 6 o'clock, and sleeps a straight 10 hours before getting up for a snack and is back down til 6 am. I can't really complain too much about that schedule. I am happy to report that I have eaten a hot dinner for the past 6 or so weeks!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers