Wednesday, April 8, 2009

5 Month Pics



As the months progress, it is becoming harder and harder to get a good shot of Cash and the Monkey...I decided that I needed to take his 5 month pic, and took these right after his bath and right before bedtime. Maybe that is where I went wrong? These two pictures are the best I could get of him. He is looking at BJ in the one, and the other has his fingers jammed into his mouth as usual. No big milestones since the 4 month pics. He is sleeping well in his crib at night. He goes to bed around 7 and is down until 3 or 4 am. Has a bottle, and then wakes up for the day around 6. Not bad I figure! :) Oh, one BIG achievement for him is that he is now napping in his crib!! Before this last month, he would only sleep in the car, or if I was holding him. Needless to say, I wasn't getting much done. But I am happy to report he now takes 2 two hour naps in his crib everyday!! He is such a happy boy during the times he is awake :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers