Wednesday, February 25, 2009

To Aunt Tina!!



I have decided that propping Cash up in the corner of his crib is the best spot for taking his pic....for the time being at least! After a bit of spit up after breakfast #2 I figured that now was as good of time as any to have a photo op :) Andrea made this onesie for Cash before he was even born (and one that says I love my favorite Aunt Andi too, which will be making an appearance soon!). Even though Aunt Tina doesn't frequent the web, I thought I would post it up for her. A tad bit of a back story, is that when I was a baby, Aunt Tina bought a shirt that said "I love my Aunt" then took it in and had "Tina" below it. So it is only fitting that Cash have his own favorite Aunt Tina onesie.

1 comment:

Tina said...

What a cute boy in such a cute shirt! Thank You for putting these pictures up.I cant wait to see you all Love Aunt Tina

Followers