Sunday, November 2, 2008

First Post

Hi Everyone!
I thought I would create a blog for everyone to check out since Cash will be arriving soon. I will try to update with the latest happenings and pictures of the little guy! I will even try to get BJ to write on here too. :)
Only five weeks until my due date, so the countdown is on! I am very ready for this baby to be here. Although he can't come too soon, his room is far from being ready for him. Mom will be over this week to paint. And she is also making the valance today for him. When I start to think about it all that needs to be done still, 5 weeks is not enough time!!....I guess I better get on it!
I will try to post his ultrasound pictures on here for you all to check out. I am a bit of a greenhorn on downloading pictures and stuff....BJ is in Chicago for the AC/DC concert this weekend, so he isnt here to help me out.
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

Betsy

2 comments:

LaDonna said...

It's a good thing Betsy went ahead and started this blog on her own while BJ was off to a concert, because Cash got a little anxious and arrived a month early. Dad was home and he arrived like a rocket. He is beautiful and health, just a little small and a little early. But then I'm only one of the proud Grammas. LaDonna

Unknown said...

Congrats again. It's awesome to see you guys so blessed.

Followers